Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fox of the Week (8/11/10): Amber Proffitt


Amber Proffitt (36D-26-40) is a model from West Haven, Connecticut. She discusses a sexy evening, placing fourth in her first modeling competition, and why you can't say no to her.

Complete the sentence. Amber Proffitt is...

An intelligent woman with more than just a face and body. Ambitious and motivated, currently in the process of being a business owner real soon.

What would you say is your best feature?

My round puppy eyes. When you look at them you just can't say no!

Describe a perfectly sexy day or evening.

Well a sexy evening first consist of drinking a glass of wine and running a hot bubble bath, play a little music then maybe masturbate. (laughs) Oh did I say that? We'll just say I like to stay in touch with my feminine side.

What was your first modeling gig? Describe how you felt at your first gig.

I was in the Ms EXXXotica competition, and I'm not going to lie. I do not get nervous often but I was extremely nervous. There were so many beautiful women on that stage with me. I did end up getting 4th place but that experience definitely loosened me up.

What makes a "wow"-worthy photo?

Versatility!

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I would probably have to say current model Tammy Torres, she definitely stays humble beyond the scene.

If you can only accomplish one more thing, what would it be?

To be at the top of the game.

Follow Amber on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment