Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fox of the Week [8/13]: Brooklyn





Brooklyn is a model from Dublin, California. She discusses her best feature, a common misconception about her, and what she hopes to accomplish in her modeling career.

What has been your favorite modeling job?


My favorite modeling job so far was the bio video for
Vida Guerra. It was so much fun it was basically a pool party with tons of other models, food, drinks, free tattoo and airbrush artist, music, and cameras everywhere. I could live like that on a daily basis.

What would you say is your best feature?

I would say my best feature are my eyes. They are perfect almond shape.

Where have you been featured?

I have been featured in online magazines sucy as
Slippery Girl, WWS and several others. In print I have been featured as cover girl for HS magazine (Now Damn Girl Mag), Jet mag and several others. For a complete list please check my website for my resume.

What can a good photographer contribute to a photo shoot?

A good photographer can contribute to a shoot by being professional, making the model feel comfortable, being excited, and being energetic.

What is a common misconception people have about you?

The most common misconception that people have about me is that I am unapproachable. I hear all the time after a person speaks to me "you are so nice and funny I didn't think you would be so much fun."

If you could do a photo shoot anywhere, what location would you choose?

If I could shoot anywhere I would shoot in a safari in Africa at dusk surrounded by giraffes and tigers and I am in all white. I think this would be a great shot because I love Tigers and in Africa you wear white to celebrate death and I would like to do it as a tribute to my ancestors.

What is one goal you feel you must accomplish in your career?

One goal I must accomplish while I am modeling is to one day do it full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment