Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fox of the Week [8/6] Melissa Irish-Brown



Melissa Irish-Brown (5'2", 36-28-44) is a model born and raised in Trinidad, now living in New York. She discusses how she started modeling, where she would like to shoot, and her ambitions for the future.

How did you get started modeling?
I was doing party promotions and some of my friends persuaded me to try it,and once I did I loved it.

What is your favorite type of modeling gig?
I don't have a favorite I like them all,but I did enjoy the vintage style.

Where have you been featured?
Blazinbunnies.com
Justshowoff.com
Crunkedout.com
Passionatekissez.com
Enticingangels.com
Chocolatecuties.com
Musicablack.com
Featured Model Mxymag.com/allcandy with interview Dec 08
Featured Model GGurls.com with interview Dec 08
Featured Model Missonline.us Dec 08
Model of the month SDModels.net April 09
Miss sexy of the week Time2man-up.com July 09
Eye Candy- RealRapNews.com July 09

If you could do a photo shoot at any location, where would it be? Why?
I would love to shoot in the Hamptons,because it just beautiful there

What do you look for in a photographer?
I look for a photographer who has versatility.

What is the most challenging thing about modeling?
Keeping my body in shape

What is your dream job?
To host a TV show of my own.

What kind of TV show do you want to host?
Probably a show interviewing celebs on various issues etc.

If you could host one TV show that's on right now, what would it be?
I would say Def Comedy Jam. I'm actually working on an internet show called MIBTV and DVDs. Just stay tuned I have a few surprises up my sleeves.
Coming soon MelissaIrishBrown.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment