Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fox of the Week (4/21/10): Katrina


Katrina is a model from New York. She discusses what she enjoys about modeling, what makes a great photo, and what she plans to do when she finishes her travel and tourism studies. She appears courtesy of Tawag Enterprises.

You're relatively new to modeling. What do you enjoy most about it?

I enjoy modeling because you get to play a character from time to time during shoots. I gained confidence and my self-esteem increased. I also enjoy modeling because you never know who you're going to meet!

What do you find most challenging about it?

Getting my name out there and not getting stereotyped as just eyecandy material. I have many diffrent sides that I plan to showcase.

What makes a great photo?

What makes my photos is great is I am willing to try new types of shoots and I am very comfortable with my body.

How do people underestimate or misjudge you?

People misjudge me by thinking I am not smart and that all I do is play in the mirror all day. I am actually very intelligent and enjoy talking about things that are happening in the world.

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I admire Jennifer Lopez she did modeling at one point during her career and I have always looked up to her. I admire her confidence, style, and her fashion taste. I also love the fact that she is multi-talented and owns her business.

You are studying travel and tourism. What do you plan to do when you finish your studies?

I want my travel agency. I also plan to have my own chain of nightclubs in all the top five USA hot cities.

Follow Katrina on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment