Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fox of the Week (4/28/10): Basia


Basia is a model from Pittsburgh. She discusses her modeling goals, models she admires and her many piercings.

What is one type of modeling job you will never turn down?

I will never turn down Playboy. That is something I really want to accomplish by or before I'm 25. Playboy is very tasteful nothing too explicit. Marilyn Monroe was the first model featured in Playboy so I find that to be a great accomplishment.

What do you find most rewarding about modeling? What do you find most challenging?

I view modeling as an art, so I love the pictures the most and I like the critique from other people good or bad.

You have 26 piercings. Which is your favorite? Do you have plans for more?

I love my nose rings, I have three one on the left and two on the right, also my 2 belly rings [top and bottom is pierced].

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I love Tyra Banks. She is a great role model for all women especially young models and she really works to helping everyone and I want to follow in her footsteps.

If you can only accomplish one more thing in your career, what would it be?

I just want to be happy and successful in whatever I choose to do in life.

Follow Basia on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment