Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fox of the Week [9/10]: Devi C



Devi C is a model and fashion designer from Ohio. She discusses her fashion line, and what she hopes to accomplish in her career.

How did you get started modeling?

Two years ago I was apart of a modeling contest at my school and it completely brought me out of my shell. I knew modeling was something I wanted to do along with fashion design.

What is the favorite feature that you have done?

I am featured in So Driven Magazine as the beauty of the month of September and fashion designer of the week. Check it out.

What makes for a great photo shoot?

For everyone involved in the shoot to be professional, relaxed, and most importantly have fun.

Which do you prefer: creating designs or modeling them? Why?

I love doing both putting both of my talents together makes me feel so good and proud of myself.

Describe your fashion line. Who do you think would like your designs?

Rock La Chic is a combination of hard rock and slick chic creativeness. With a focus on texture, feel and quality, the line is designed to enchant the patron wearing the garment, while attracting the eyes of eager onlookers with envy. I am inspired by things in life that most would over look or take for granted. My work speaks for itself and is original in its own right. I think every one will like my designs girls and women will love to where it and boys and men will loves to see beautiful women and young girls wearing it.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish in your career?

What I hope to accomplish in life is not fame, but respect and acknowledgement as a young, emerging and fresh designer ready to make her mark on the world of fashion. Oh and of course I want to make sum moola.

Follow Devi on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment