Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fox of the Week [9/30]: Ebony Lavette


Ebony Lavette is a model-singer-songwriter-poet from Cleveland. She discusses how she got started, how she makes a good photograph, and where she would like to shoot.

How did you get started modeling?

My mom was a model and singer she inspired me to do both so at 13 I started modeling for an agency.

What would you say is your best feature?

My personality. Physically, my eyes.

If you could do a photo shoot anywhere, what location would you choose? Why?

Somewhere very secluded like a desert the more diverse the better the pic.

How do you make a good photo?

Make it "me" meaning don't be afraid to pose like a high fashion model even in my curves it's possible go against the norm.

What is one misconception people have about you?

I look mean.

In addition to being a model, you are a singer, songwriter and poet. What inspires you to write?

Everything from the sky to things that have made me stronger I can be free when writing poetry it just takes me to another place within me.

If I asked you to sing a song on the spur of the moment, what song would you sing?

"If I Was Your Woman" by Gladys Knight & The Pips.

What is one goal you hope to accomplish in your career?

Starting my acting career.

Vote for Ebony on TweetGurls.
Follow Ebony on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment