Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fox of the Week [10/9]: Veronica Vior


Veronica Vior is a model from New York. She has been featured in Straight Stuntin and Digital Fantasy. She discusses her beginnings, her dreams, and what sets her apart from other models.

How did you get started in modeling?

Malik, from Kids Gotta Eat discovered me and put me in one of his fashion shows.

What type of modeling do you enjoy most?

Classy lingerie. I'm into the sexy yet classy look, so I like lingerie that shows a little but not too much. Leaves more for wonder. [laughs]

What do you find most rewarding about modeling?

The people I meet.

Who are some models you admire?

Got a ton of love for Amazin Amie, she works hard and she’s very dedicated!

What sets you apart from other models?

My personality and my unique, pin-up doll look.

How do people underestimate you?

Just because you haven’t heard my name too much doesn’t mean I’m not doing big things!

Of what accomplishment (so far) are you most proud?

Finding work myself with no help.

What is the one goal you most want to accomplish in your career?

I want to start acting!

What would be your dream acting job?

An action flick with Vin Diesel!

No comments:

Post a Comment