Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fox of the Week [12/23] Coli Hellraiser



Coli Hellraiser is a model from Virginia. She has been featured on Awesomebods, Blockdymez, GGurls, and Examiner, among many other sites. She discusses her work, her first photoshoot, and her ideal photoshoot location. She appears courtesy of Tawag Promotions.

Give us a brief course in Coli 101.

Im 5'4 and a mix of Cherokee, Powhatan, and Mulatto. My measurements are 32BC-24-37, Im based out of Virginia but I travel out of state often. Ive been featured on 30 men's interest, automotive, and modeling websites since 2007. I work the import and domestic car show circuit and have worked with names such as HIN, NOPI, and Funkmaster Flex. I do bikini competitions, host, go-go, spokesmodel, just about everything in the modeling realm. On weekends I do most of my traveling for gigs but on weekdays I work a 9-5 and am enrolled in college part-time pursuing a degree in graphic design/fine art.

Describe your first photoshoot.

My first photoshoot was an on location shoot at a car show. It was alot of fun, We brought a lot of traffic to the booth I was working, we had a lot of fun and got some great shots!

What do you think is your best feature? Why?

My best features are my mini curves. I'm petite but curvy.

What would you say is the most difficult part of modeling?

Finding people who are legit and serious to work with, the industry is overrun by scammers, cons, and creeps.

What is the most rewarding?

Finding people who are equally serious and driven to work with!

You have a lot of features on your resume. Of which one are you most proud?

That's a hard question, I definitely can't pick one. I am grateful for every feature because those companies and people took the time to see my potential and that I take my career seriously and am trying to bring my dream to life. At the end of the day that means the most to me. Every litte bit helps.

If you could do a photoshoot anywhere, what location would you choose? Why?

Hawaii, on one of its famous black sand beaches. I've only seen them on TV or in music videos. They're beautiful. Who wouldnt like to see a beautiful woman rolling around in the waves and exotic black sand? That would be the sexiest shoot ever!

What is one goal you feel you must accomplish?

I must break into mainstream modeling. I've been just on the cusp for a while now and I'm working overtime to contact or be noticed by the right people who can help me take my career further.
Follow Coli on Twitter.
Follow Tawag Promotions on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment