Sunday, December 27, 2009

Maryland rap/hip-hop artist PA: I'm hip-rop


How did you get started making music?

PA is a rap/hip-hop artist from Maryland. he describes his beginnings, his style, and his ideal band (spoiler alert: it includes a Fox Tracks model).

My Friend B-Ezzy kinda forced me freshman year in college. Before then I was a poet and sang in choirs but nothing was taken seriously.

Describe your style for someone who has never heard your music.

I'm Hip-Rop: Hip-hop, Rock, and Pop. And I'm not done absorbing styles. I wanna create a new genre and I won't cease till I do.

If you could write and perform a song with one artist, who would it be? Why?

Charles Hamilton. I relate with him the most He's like me in music and real life.

If you were going to perform one show with a full band, who would you get to be in your band?

Breaking Benjamin, Charles Hamilton, and Ladi Mahogany Da Foxx. Why Ladi Mahogany? Cuz Once she gets the peak of modeling she gonna record with me (she don't know yet).

What sets you apart from other rap/hip-hop guys?

I'm passive aggression. I put my heart in it all and in everything I spit, sing, or write, I'm real. Hip-hop is missing its REAL. So let's switch it up.

What would you be doing if you weren't making music?

If I wasn't I wouldn't do anything. Music is my passion. Without that vibe I can't exist. I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment