Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fox of the Week [1/6/10] Anowa Adjah


Anowa Adjah is a model from New York/New Jersey. She is a graduate of Temple University and has been featured on IB Concept and Straight Stuntin' among others. She discusses her best feature, how she is misjudged, and her career aspirations.

Complete the sentence. Anowa Adjah is...

The essence of beauty, intelligence, and sexuality!

What would you say is your best feature?

I always say it, but my legs and lips!

How do people underestimate or misjudge you?

I believe I am more misjudged than underestimated. Some people may think I'm stuck up or characterize me as a typical "Video Girl"! There is nothing wrong with doing music videos but I am far from a model simply posing for the camera. I am using modeling as a stepping stone into the entertainment industry! Personally, modeling is not the end-all be-all! I have greater aspirations.

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I have great admiration for Tyra Banks. She utilized modeling as a platform to easily obtain her dream of having her talkshow and syndication. Truth be told, she is her own empire! She definitely inspires me!

Of what accomplishment thus far are you most proud?

I am definitely proud of all my published work, but I would have to say one of my biggest accomplishments to date is doing a VH1 commercial with Grammy-nominated actor/comedian Tracy Morgan.

What is one goal you hope to accomplish?

In the future I am hoping to become a household name and establish a legacy in TV/radio as a successful personality with a thriving media company E. Adjah Media Group!

Follow Anowa on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Powerful, Strong Willed, Hustla, Determined, Dream Achiever - What else can U say about Anowa.. But Heaven Sent!!!!

    Love the Feature Gary!!! Outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Foxx. She certainly is all of those things.

    ReplyDelete