Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fox of the Week (5/11/10): Andrea Marie The Italian Dimepiece



Andrea Marie (38DD-27-40) aka The Italian Dimepiece is a model from Chicago. She discusses her best feature, her first photoshoot, and models she admires.

What would you say is your best feature?

My lips. I think they are absolutely perfect! Full, soft, and so damn sexy. I always pout them like crazy in my pics!

What sets you apart from other models?

I do things myself. I don't sit on my ass waiting on others to make moves for me. I'm a headstrong go-getter. Plus I work a full-time job, so I have something to fall back on.

Describe how you felt at your first photoshoot.

I was a nervous wreck! I was so worried about every little thing, and I kept asking my photographer dumb questions, but everything turned out amazing. It was a great learning experience and I will always remember it.

What do you like most about modeling?

Like any woman, I absolutely LOVE make-up, lingerie, jewelry, and high heels. I feel that nothing is sexier than being someone's fantasy. Also, I love traveling all over the country for shoots and parties. The jet-setting lifestyle never seems to get old.

What do you find most challenging?

The most challenging part has to be all the pre-conceived notions that people have about glamour models. Not all of us sleep our way to the top. I am a strong-willed woman that was raised with class, and I will NEVER let someone belittle me for a lousy "15 minutes of fame".

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I really admire Jesika Maximus, Jessica Burciaga, and Kim Kardashian because they are all beautiful ethnic women that have amazing natural curves and are all so naturally photogenic. I also admire my BFF Jayonna Fabro because she's such a smart, sexy, business minded woman that doesn't let the industry change her.

If you could only accomplish one more thing in your career what would it be?

I would like to become a mainstream model. I've already shot for a bunch of smaller publications, but I've yet to be able to go into the local 7-11 and pick up a magazine with me in it. I know it will happen one day, but it just can't come soon enough!

Book Andrea Marie. Follow Andrea Marie on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment