Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fox of the Week (6/16/10): Jessica Marie

Note: Unfortunately, I did not receive any photos of Jessica Marie. Check the links for her pictures. They are definitely worth the time.

Give us a quick course in Jessica Marie 101.

I am Mexican-American, born and raised in Naples, Florida. I am pretty new to the modeling industry but so far I absolutely love it! I hope to get published in magazines soon and be able to inspire someone that is also in this industry. Even though I have a passion for modeling, I am a nurse and plan to gets my Masters degree to become a Physician’s Assistant. I am very persistent, funny and always looking for ways to push me one step further to pursuing my goals.

What has been your favorite modeling job so far?

I have been in a few fashion shows and I would have to say being in front of people and walking down the runway is a great feeling.

In what artist's video would you most like to appear? Why?

I am a big fan of Hip-hop and R & B, so it would kind of hard to choose a few. I would love to be featured in a video with Ne-Yo, his videos always seem to get my attention and I feel that I would be a good match in one of his videos (hint hint, Ne-Yo).

Who are some models you admire? Why?

In my opinion I couldn’t narrow it down to admire just one model or even have a favorite. To me all models inspire each other in their hard work and dedication; we all have something unique about us in every way. There are so many types of models and and all have to put in that extra credit to get where we want to be in their career.

What is the most rewarding aspect of modeling?

One of the most rewarding aspects would have to be people looking up to you not only as just a model but as an individual person and someone that you could possibly be a role model to and set a good positive example for others.

If you could only accomplish one more thing, what would it be?

One thing about me is I love to help others and If could make a difference in someone else’s life than that would mean the world to me. So by opening a charity of some sort that would benefits all types of individuals to help them get a good education, job, counseling to help them get through everyday life. This is something that I hold close to my heart so by giving a piece of me to do good in others is a big accomplishment.

Follow Jessica Marie on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment