Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fox of the Week (6/2/10): Yolanda Marie aka Kahlua


Yolanda Marie (5'7", 36-28-34, aka Kahlua) is a model from Rochester, NY. She discusses her first shoot, her best features, and her dream modeling gig.

What was your first modeling gig? Describe how you felt at that first gig.

It was very weak...the photographer wasn't very talented.

What would you say is your best feature?

My legs and skin.

What do you think is the biggest challenge in modeling?

My area doesn't have many paid gigs unless you're nude and I'm not very comfortable doing that.

What is your favorite part of modeling?

Meeting new people and trying new looks.

Who are some models you admire? Why?

Kim Kardashian because she's got curves and she looks better than most size 0 models.

What is your absolute dream modeling job?

Probably Playboy but I wouldn't want to get naked...maybe I could put mud on me like Heidi Montag. (laughs)

Keep up with Kahlua on Stiletto Talk Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment