Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fox of the Week [11/5] Shawna Michelle

Shawna Michelle is a model from Atlanta (That's 2 consecutive weeks of ATL Foxes). She discusses her start, her best feature, and being featured on the cover of Straight Stuntin's Anniversary issue.

How did you get started in modeling?

A good friend booked me a professional photo shoot and I fell in love with modeling from that point on.

What has been your favorite modeling job so far? Why?

Being featured on the cover of Straight Stuntin Magazine's Anniversary issue. I did the photo shoot with Charles of Import Eye Candy Studios in DC. It was so fun. We went downtown and shot right in the streets in my panties.

What would you say is your best feature?

My eyes. They draw you in and tell you a story.

What's more challenging, modeling or pursuing a Bachelor's in accounting?

Modeling is more challenging. You have to constantly keep reinventing yourself. There is always competition and you have to keep up.

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I admire Tiara Xclusive. She is the most slept on model I know. She has an awesome body that she works hard for.

What is one goal you hope to accomplish in your career?

I hope to become a Wardrobe Stylist. That is my long time goal.

Follow Shawna Michelle on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment