Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fox of the Week (1/27/10): SoCal Glamour Girl Honey


Honey is an 18-year-old half-Filipina model with SoCal Glamour Girls. She discusses her best feature, models she admires, and her dream photoshoot location.

How did you get started modeling?

I started runway modeling with my twin sister back when I was very young. Now that I've turned 18, I kind of want to do my own thing. So I started a little go-go dancing and started building my modeling portfolio doing photoshoots. Now I'm here with SoCal Glamour Girls and I love it!

What would you say is your best feature?

I could say my butt, or lips, or something outrageously sexy, but I actually have to go with my eyes. I love them and I think that's what gives me my exotic look!

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I love me some Naomi Campbell and Chanel Iman. They are both black/Asian, super sexy, and super successful! They both had this fire burning to be the best and now like a wildfire, they are unstoppable! I also look up to them cause it's hard for multiracial people to get somewhere in life, especially to be successful. So it's kind of like, when one makes it...I feel like I did too in a way!

What is your dream location for a photoshoot? Why?

I've done shoots in living rooms, outside with tuners, on farms, in studios. But I would really like to do it at the beach, and not just any beach but in the Philippines! I'm half Filipina and it's sad how my mom's family never had a chance to really see how beautiful me and my twin have gotten to be. So if I could do a shoot out there on the beach with a few Filipinos in the background with the Philippine flag, that'll be amazing!

You say you like funny guys. What can a guy do to make you laugh?

That's a really good question, mainly cause I laugh at everything! I would like to find a charming, but CLUMSY guy. I'm probably the clumsiest model you've ever seen, so for once instead of a boy laughing at me, it'll be nice to laugh a little at someone else.

What is one goal you want to accomplish?

I don't really want to be rich, but I'd love to be known nationally for something good. Maybe combining fashion and music for a charitable cause.

Follow Honey on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment