Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fox of the Week (2/24/10): Cherita Baker


Cherita Baker is a model from Bellevue, Nebraska. She discusses her favorite modeling job, her ideal photoshoot location, and what makes a great photo.

What has been your favorite modeling job so far? Why?

My favorite modeling job so far has been being a main character in mulitmedia project. It had some acting and print work. It was alot of work but I loved every minute of it.

What makes a great photo?

What makes a great photo to me is if it seems natural for the model and came across that way.

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I admire any model that is trying and working hard in her craft because this industry can beat you up and break you down but if you are grounded you can succeed.

What is your ideal photoshoot location? Why?

My ideal location would be on an island something very tropical. I love to shoot on the black sand beach in Hawaii.

What is one goal you hope to accomplish?

One goal I hope to accomplish is to see myself on the inside of a major magazine. Someday!

Keep up with Cherita on Stiletto Talk Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment