Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fox of the Week (3/10/10): SoCal Glamour Girl Presley



How did you get started with SoCal Glamour Girls?

I actually got started with SoCal Glam through the lovely Kat. I'll tell you a little secret...she happens to be family. I found out she had her own site and just couldn’t stay away! After all the information and the fun she was telling me she was having I had to dive in. I love meeting new people and getting crazy with all the girls, working on the site is so awesome!

What do you like best about being a SoCal Glamour Girl?

I love the fact that I get to be a connection between relationships. The site really does create bonds not only through the models but the members as well. We all get to interact and have nothing but tons of fun. The cooking show Bitch in Kitchen with Savannah is probably one of my favorites. Who doesn't like to have an incredible conversation in the kitchen with a glass of wine and occasional spankings? She is so much fun and brings life to the party. That is what life is about and we bring that to the table for everyone to share and be a part of. Plus what girls doesn’t love to be sexy and get in front of a camera?

You are a big music fan. What kind of music do you like to have playing at a photo shoot?

I am a huge music fan and love to listen to experience new taste and all varieties. If anyone has suggestions I’m totally down to experience that. I love all music and I'm a jazz singer so I feel it's important to dabble into a little bit of everything. I listen to punk rock music mostly. It always gets me pumped for a shoot and gives me a little spin on life. There is always have some sort of music playing at every point of my day.

If you could meet and talk with one music artist, who would it be? Why?

I wish I could have met the elegant Ella Fitzgerald. She was such an influence on the jazz lifestyle and one of the first and only women to perfect the scat. She is such an inspiration and it would be an absolute privilege to learn under her.

What is one goal you hope to accomplish?

Honestly a goal I hope to accomplish is to make it through school and get my career going. I am a very goal-oriented type gal and I can’t wait for my opportunity to shine! I have about two more years of school left until I finish my degree in nutrition then I can really focus on life’s goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment