Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fox of the Week (7/21/10): Kaeo Black



Kaeo Black is a model from LA (and yes, she is a knockout, isn't she?). She discusses her first photoshoot, cooking for her man, and a model she admires.

Give us a quick course in Kaeo 101.

My name is Kaeo Black (pronounced K.O...I know I'm a knock out right). My name actually means "The Victorious" in Thai. I'm a model looking to network, work with you, or be of some service. I'm a cool, down-to-earth chick and I like to chill and hang out. I love the Lakers. I love to travel and I am hoping to be able to go backpacking around Europe one day soon. That would be amazing! Other than that I can chill and hang out with my friends and loved ones. Some of my hobbies include sewing(so everything can fit like a glove), cooking, hiking, and my new found love pole dancing. (Not that I want to be a stripper or anything but its really good cardio and it just upgrades your sexy). I just love being the center of attention where ever I go! I am a chemistry and womens studies major at Santa Monica College, hoping to transfer fall 2011 to UCLA. I want to do research in the women's health field, probably on lupus or sickle cell. I am a very intelligent, well spoken model and I want to prove to the world that a model can have both brains and beauty.

You enjoy cooking. What would you cook (the entire meal) for your
significant other for an occasion like a birthday? What would you wear for
the occasion?


I love to cook and bake just about anything! First off, the birthday dinner would be the favorite dish of my man at the time. But if I had to pick, I'd pick one of my favorite dishes. I always like to start off with a fresh salad before any meal. I love mixed green salad with Italian dressing. For dinner I'd make him shrimp penne pasta with a creamy basil pesto sauce, and garlic bread on a sourdough loaf. And I'd add a little fresh basil and chopped dried tomatoes on top for garnish. To drink, I'd probably choose a French Chardonnay or an Italian Pinot Grigio. For dessert I'd hand make him chocolate covered strawberries and feed them to him. As far as my wardrobe goes I would wear a wife beater and a pair of his boxers. I think if a woman can pull this look off and still be sexy she's a keeper! I don't always have to be in lingerie to keep my man's attention.

Describe how you felt at your first photoshoot.

My first photo shoot was a DISASTER! The photographer was such a pervert and made me feel so uncomfortable! He was growling and making sexual passes at me the entire time I was shooting. I think he thought he was making me feel sexy, but he was actually making me feel uncomfortable and nervous. I was so happy I brought a friend with me to the shoot though. After that I was done with modeling! Luckily about a month later a friend of mine shot with a photographer I'd been talking back and forth to on Myspace and told me how sweet and professional he was. So I decided to give it another try with him. I am so happy I did because I haven't stopped since!

Who are some models you admire? Why?

I really admire Suelyn Medeiros. She's extremely beautiful and she seems really sweet even though I don't know her personally. None of her posts on twitter are ever bitchy or negative and I love that! I am a very positive and humble person and I feel like she has that same attitude. I hate a woman that thinks shes the baddest chick in the world because there is always a woman in the world that's prettier. I know we should all be confident but there is a way to show your confidence without being arrogant and cocky. I think she's gorgeous and I would love to meet her one day!

What is one modeling job you would never turn down?

I'd never turn down a modeling job that I could potentially learn and gain experience from. Gaining knowledge and meeting people is more important to me than the actual job itself, because in this industry sometimes you can get farther solely on who you know.

If you could only accomplish one more thing, what would it be?

If I would accomplish just 1 more thing, it would be to be in a fashion add on a billboard on Sunset. My ultimate modeling goal is to be on a billboard and I would love for it to be where everyone can see it, so why not have it on Sunset Blvd!

Follow Kaeo on Twitter.

Kaeo appears courtesy of Pink Enterprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment