Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Sumner Brothers: singin' like hound dogs


The Sumner Brothers is a band from Canada, currently working on a new album with a tentative release sometime this fall.

What is essential to every Sumner Brothers song?

Hopefully...that it's worth listening to

Why should I have your music in my collection?

So you can support a couple poor fellas from Canada who got no other skills other than pluckin at a 6-string and singing like hound dogs

If you could write and perform a song with one artist, who would you choose? Why?

The Streets - just think they're the best thing going right now, that I've heard - there's a lot of good stuff, but they're the best. And I'm speaking for myself of course. My brother Bob might have a very different opinion.

What would you be doing if you weren't making music?

Mailman, city worker, delivering papers, truck driver - something where I had to work with as few other people as possible.

Check out "Ant Song" by The Sumner Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment