Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fox of the Week (7/7/10): Caramel Coated Chrissy


Caramel Coated Chrissy is a model originally from New Orleans. She was referred to us by Fox Tracks favorite Kitty Kennedy. You're in for a treat this week, dear reader.

Give us a quick course in Caramel Coated Chrissy 101.

I’m a 29 year old full-time mother & part-time model originally from New Orleans. I began modeling only about a year ago when my best friend & now manager Kitty Kennedy got me started in the business. I’ve been published quite a few times since then and have plenty of features that I’m presently waiting on being being released.

Describe how you felt during your first photoshoot.

My first photoshoot was a scary, but fun experience for me. I was really nervous in the beginning, but both Kitty & the photographer Ralph Lenard made me very comfortable. Ralph is a great photographer to work with and he made me feel sexy, which calmed me down and brought out something in me I didn’t know I even had. I know that sounds crazy!

What do you find most challenging about modeling? What do you find most rewarding?

In the beginning the most challenging thing for me was how to control my facial expressions. Even after all of this time, I’m still working on that. I sometimes struggle with the things I’m dealing with in life while shooting, and I’ve learned that’s a big no-no! Everything you feel shows on your face, so I try to leave the outside world on the outside so that I can focus on being a beautiful fantasy in someone else’s eyes. The most rewarding thing is seeing myself published. I love that!

What is the one modeling gig you would never turn down?

Either to shoot with someone in the business that I admire, or to have to travel to a place I’ve never been to do a shoot.

If you could only accomplish one more thing, what would it be?

I’d like to be on the cover of a major publication, not just featured on the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment